Do you want to make meal planning a breeze? Tired of spending so much time figuring out what to make for dinner?
I have the answer for you – these cookbooks will make your life in the kitchen like child’s play! Includes recipes for breakfast and lunch so easy the kids can take kitchen duty.
Here’s what people are saying:
“We Talk Healthy’s What’s for Dinner Cookbook is instantly my favourite recipe book! No more hours of googling to find a recipe I might like and actually have the ingredients for, this collection of recipes is all you need”.
My favourite recipes are Jambalaya, Zucchini Meatballs, and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops. My only question now is, “Oh, what new recipe should I have for dinner tomorrow?” Nadalie Bardo-It’s All You Boo.
You will have:
- A simple, easy to maintain meal plan
- Tried and true recipes that your family will enjoy
- Choices of what you WANT to eat
- Less guilt about “what’s for dinner?”
WeTalkHealthy Cookbooks help you get past your lack of time (and interest) in meal planning.
What else are people saying?
Nicole’s cookbooks are stuffed full of fun, healthy and amazingly delicious recipes. (try her smoothies, they are YUMMY!) But she doesn’t stop there. She also has food tips tucked inside to help make healthy changes to your meals easy.
No more running for takeout because you have no idea what’s for dinner. Use Nicole’s menu planners to take the guess work out of meal time madness and change your diet at the same time. How? There are tools you can use to plan out your meals for the week and even the month. Tracy Lynn-Simple Living Country Gal
Get ready to up your meal prep to a whole new level. A healthy and delicious level your whole family will love.
When you get WeTalkHealthy Cookbooks you get:
- More time outside the kitchen
- A multitude of recipes to pick from when your creativity is dwindling
- Help creating your shopping list
- Ideas for anytime you can’t think of what to make for dinner
- 4 cookbooks, one delivered each week to your inbox
Over 27 frustration free recipes in each cookbook, PLUS you’ll have most of the ingredients on hand.
Get Your 4 Weekly Cookbooks Now:
- What’s for Breakfast? Healthy breakfast that doesn’t come from a box, with options for leisure weekends. Better yet, includes alternatives to toast, and smoothie tips.
- What’s for Lunch? Whether on the go, packing for the office, or time to prepare a meal, these recipes are for you. Lunch help for you, and the kids, too. Because no one wants to eat the same thing over and over again.
- What’s for Dinner? Pick an entree, and prepare it in a short time. Healthy, yummy, and quick. It’s how dinner is done. Also includes tips for a better burger, and how to keep your chicken kickin’.
- What Else is for Dinner? Includes healthy side dishes you want in your recipe vault. Because vegetables can be a meal, or round meals out with great sides. Plus, tantalizing tips to take veggies from boring to brilliant, and which ones to store on the counter or in the fridge.